No products in the cart.
Applicable to the #DRIPDROPS33K Competition Held by The DRIP FOOTWEAR
General Rules and Terms and Conditions of the # DRIPDROPS33K Competition
DRIP will run the competition #DRIPDROPS33K (“The Event”). It is a EVENT where entrants are eligible to claim a prize offering in this competition detailed below. therein. This EVENT is a platform where entrepreneurs of SSMEs, small businesses and start-up business (“SSMES”) can meet and interact under the DRIP Competition post. The T&C’s is applicable on digital, electronic, social media and online portals and it is at DRIP’s discretion to decide which include the usage of traditional media and press outlets.
The Event is open to people aged 18 and older who are South Africa Citizen at the time of the Event. The Event will exclude the employees of DRIP and employees’ close relatives, or anyone otherwise closely associated to DRIP or the judgers of the Event.
2.Winners of the Event will be drawn from a random draw of all entries collected during the term of the Event. The details of the Event:
2.1. The SMMES must post its service and or products under the DRIP Competition post by posting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #DRIPDROPS33K.
2.2. The entrant must order the product and or services from the listed businesses, and post on the business’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #DRIPDROPS33K to enter the Event.
2.3. The SMMES will provide an invoice number for the entrant’s order.
2.4. The entrant must be following @DripFootwear on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook in order to enter.
2.5. Winners will be selected at random using the selection criteria of popular vote or likes conducted on social media sites from all entries received and verified by DRIP and/or its agents and by an independent adjudicator alternatively a panel of judges appointed by DRIP.
2.6. DRIP will then award a portion of the R33,000.00 fund to the randomly selected winners and pay to the winner’s choice of service and or products listed by the SMMES directly.
- The Event will be valid from the period 1 October 2021 to 18 October 2021. No entries will be accepted after the midnight of 18 October 2021.
- One entry will be accepted per person. Should an entrant submit more than one entry, that entrant shall be disqualified from the Event.
- Should an accredited winner not be able to claim their prize for any reason whatsoever, DRIP reserves the right to draw another prize winner with no compensation to the original winner.
- If the entrant used profanity, vulgar language, sexist, political or racially motivated content or any other form of discrimination on Twitter, Facebook or any other social media platform in the Event entry process, \, the comments will be removed from the social media platform and the entrant will automatically be disqualified.
- Any prize offered by DRIP is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash value or other prizes.
- DRIP doesn’t not provide any guarantee or warrantee for the product and or services offered by SSMES, small business or start-up business.
- Prizes are subject to availability. DRIP reserves the right to substitute any price with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail, letter and/or a direct message on Twitter or Facebook within twenty-eight (28) days from the closing date.
- If a winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days of being notified by DRIP of their winning, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner chosen.
- The winner agrees to have their name and image used in any promotional activity associated with DRIP or that of participating partners.
- DRIP reserves the rights to publish the winner’s details on social media platforms.
- All personal data of the winner will be used processed in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013, and will only be used for the purposes of this Event.
- Personal data willl not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent in writing.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant consents to have their personal data processed for the purposes of this Event.
- This promotion and competition are in no way to be understand as a sponsored, endorsed and/or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
- DRIP will notify the winner when and where the price can be collected or delivered.
- DRIP accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any entrant of this Event.
- DRIP reserves the right to at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the prize with or without prior notice due to reasons beyond the control of DRIP.
- DRIP reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at its sole discretion and at any time which shall be effective immediately upon posting the amended terms and condition to its webpage and/or social media accounts.
- DRIP’s decision on any matter concerning the Event and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition and sharing your details you agree to:
23.1. Signing up to communications from DRIP (you may opt-out at any point).
23.2. Signing up to communications from a relevant prize providing partner (you may opt-out at any point).
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.