This policy describes the way we handle your personal information. We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (“personal information”). You must accept all the terms of this policy when you purchase our shoes or use any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not purchase our shoes or and use any of the services. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer (“you” and “your”).
- Personal information
Personal information includes information we collect:
- on submission when you place an order; and
- automatically when you visit this website.
You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
- Collected on submission
- Purpose for collection
We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
- Consent to collection
We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you. We may use any service information and optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such optional information. We may use your usage information to:
- Remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- Updating or removing
You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.
- Our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, courier services, marketing, and technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the Services to receive payments and you meet their criteria);
- If you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may disclose your personal information as required of by law or governmental audit.
- We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
- We protect your personal information using computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect personal information, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- Change of ownership. If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
- Law enforcement. We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public;
- to prevent violation of our terms of service.
- Retention of personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide our non disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
- Updating or removing
You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by clicking the menu in any of the pages on our website.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.